If you forgot or didn't receive your login information, please use the following steps to successfully reset your password:
- Visit the website you want to reset your password for and click the link to login to the member's area
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link
- Enter your username and the security code displayed and click "Reset Password"
- This will send an email to the email address associated with your account. You must click the link in the email in order to reset your password.
- you can reset your password by clicking the 'forgot password' link on the login page. You will be emailed a link to reset your password. If you don't receive that email, please let us know.
Login is CaSe SenSiTivE; this means if your username and password have CAPITAL letters you must log in using capital letters. Enter your username and password exactly as you typed in when you registered.
Tips on Setting a Password
Passwords should be something you can remember.
- be greater than 6 characters in length
- contain at least 2 different types of characters
- can have numbers, letters, and special characters (#$%)
Additionally, the following programs are incompatible with our sites and should be set to low before accessing our sites. These include but are not limited to:
- Norton Website Security
- Adguard and any firewall programs.
If you still have problems please contact us.