What Formats Can I Watch?
Samsung usually has two versions of their phones, so determining what format your phone can play will depend on where it was purchased. The Galaxy S10 can play 2300p VR videos. All other Samsung phones are split into two groups:
- Phones bought in the US, China, Canada, and Japan should be able to play 1920p VR videos.
- Phones bought anywhere else in the world should be able to play 2300p VR videos, though older ones may heat up quickly when trying to play high resolution videos.
Watch Streaming Videos
- Open up your web browser of choice
- Navigate to the website you wish to stream from (www.wankzvr.com, www.milfvr.com or www.tranzvr.com)
- Click the member login link and enter your username and password
- Scroll or search for the video you want to watch and click on it
- On the video page click the play button in the center of the picture and the video will start to stream automatically
Watch Downloaded Videos
- Follow the instructions linked for Downloading Videos
- If you have a preferred player app, you can use that to play downloaded videos offline. There are a few well known third-party player apps available, but we don't strictly recommend those as we can't guarantee reliability across updates.