Contents in this Article
What Headsets Work with iPhone?
You can use any "Cardboard" style headset that allows a phone of your size to fit. There are many, many options so check online or in a shop to find something that suits your device and budget.
What Formats Can I View?
iPhones are somewhat limited when it comes to video playback in VR. The XS, XR, and SE can play 1600p videos (though the SE's screen clips the sides). Most other iPhones can play 1080p VR videos. Some older ones may only be able to play 720p.
- Open up your web browser of choice
- Navigate to the website you wish to stream from (www.wankzvr.com, www.milfvr.com or www.tranzvr.com)
- Click the Member login link and enter your username and password
- Scroll or search for the video you want to watch and click on it
- On the video page select your Device type
- You can stream within the browser using our Web Player.
- DeoVR Video Player can also be installed and used to stream or play downloaded videos, we recommend it.
Watch Downloaded Videos
- See Downloading Videos to download the video to your computer
- Transfer the video to your iPhone using iTunes
- Open the DeoVR Video Player
- Open the video in the player
- Put your phone into your headset