SteamVR is part of the Steam application and is not a video player itself. It is an app that allows you to use different players inside of it. If you're using an HTC Vive then this is your starting point.
- Make sure you have Steam open
- Open SteamVR - there is a button in the top right of Steam to start up SteamVR. This will open a small box that displays the status of your HMD and controllers, and will also prompt you to log in to VivePort.
- Once SteamVR is running, you should be able to see the SteamVR Home in VR.
- Open your player of choice.
View Streaming Videos
We recommend using Play'aVR for the best experience overall.
To stream and watch videos directly from the website following these steps:
View Downloaded Videos
- Streaming and playing downloaded videos can be done in Play'aVR
- Playing downloaded videos can also be done with Whirligig