SteamVR is part of the Steam application and is not a video player itself. It is an app that allows you to use different players inside of it. If you're using an HTC Vive then this is your starting point.
- Make sure you have Steam open
- Open SteamVR - there is a button in the top right of Steam to start up SteamVR. This will open a small box that displays the status of your HMD and controllers, and will also prompt you to log in to VivePort.
- Once SteamVR is running, you should be able to see the SteamVR Home in VR.
- Open your player of choice.
View Streaming Videos
We recommend using the DeoVR Video Player for the best experience overall.
To stream and watch videos directly from the website following these steps:
View Downloaded Videos
- Streaming and playing downloaded videos can be done in DeoVR Video Player.
- Playing downloaded videos can also be done with Whirligig.