MoonPlayer can be installed from the Microsoft Store inside the Windows Mixed Reality cliff house.
- On your desktop, navigate to the folder that contains your VR videos.
- Right-click the folder and select Include in Library → Videos
- Start the Mixed Reality Portal and put on your headset.
- Open MoonPlayer
- The Local tab should now include your VR videos.
- Select a video to play. The first time you open a video you may have to choose the 180° and side-by-side options.
- You can dismiss the controls by aiming away from them and clicking the trigger.
Note: MoonPlayer does not force 2D mode when the controls are showing, so both the video and controls will have 3D images competing for your focus. Closing one eye while using the controls can help with this issue.