What Formats can I Watch?
Android phones have a wide variety of capabilities, though they are generally good at playing video. Newer phones should be able to play 1920p videos. Some flagship phones (particularly those sold in Europe) can play 2300p VR videos. Older phones will be limited to lower formats. Test streaming in DeoVR Video Player can be done to determine the capabilities of your specific phone. Please note that streaming via our web player or DeoVR is limited to 1080p; if you wish to download files and transfer them to your device and you'd like higher quality files, downloading from the GearVR section will work.
Watch Streaming Videos
For streaming playback with the most options in addition to head tracking, DeoVR Video Player is your best bet. Make sure you have it installed on your phone and set to 'Google Cardboard' in the settings.
- Navigate to the website you wish to stream from (www.wankzvr.com, www.milfvr.com or www.tranzvr.com)
- Click the Member login link and enter your username and password
- Scroll or search for the video you want to watch and click on it
- Find the video you want to watch, and select the 'Smartphone' tab
- Select the DeoVR link
- DeoVR will launch automatically and start playing your video.
*You can also stream within a browser using our Web Player