If you sent us a ticket and you don't hear anything back, there may be a few reasons for that. Our customer support system replies to each new request automatically, so if you didn't receive this, or a reply from one of our agents, see below.
We take great care to write support articles so that you don't need to wait for us to get back to you, so see if you can find the solution to your problem on this site first.
Here are some reasons you may not have received a reply to your ticket:
- Your email SPAM filter may have caught the email reply.
- Solution: Check your SPAM or JUNK folders for emails from us. You could search for "VRHELPNOW" or "VR Support"
- There was a typo in the email address you entered when you sent in your request
- Solution: Send in your request again with the correct email address
- Our agents work normal business hours which may cause a delay.
- Solution: Wait until M-F 9am-5pm EST